Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Method #8

I really enjoyed learning more about Social Networking. I personally already have an account with Facebook, and I love it. All my family and friends have Facebook accounts and we all enjoy it, it's so much fun and easy to use once you get the basics, of course I have not tried to do everything that you can do, basically I post messages on the board and share photos, check out what everybody is doing. I like the way you have the option to privacy and only share with people you want. Also I can send a message directly to the person I want to communicate with. We use it to share photos and keep in touch with what’s happening in our lives. Maybe I’ll create another account that will be more professional and I can share with everyone. As far as using it in our school I think this would be an awesome way to promote our new books , letting our teachers, students and community give their input and make suggestions on what kind of books they would like to see in the library. Right now all this sites are blocked in our school but I think this will soon change if we want to keep up with the rest of the world. About My Space, I have seen my kids use it, I do not have an account and don’t think I ever will, I think for now I’ll stick with Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment