Monday, February 15, 2010

Method # 12

Whew!! Thought I was never going to finish, lol. But Seriously, I should thank our librarian for suggesting that we take this training. I did start off a bit intimidated, but once I got into into the program I thought to myself "I can do this" and I am glad I did because this two-step program was awesome, I feel a little bit more knowlegable about what's available to us online. I did not realize just how much there was for us to use and so simple to access. I really liked learning about Wikis and I loved Del.ci.ous. I hope to learn more on these particular ones. Once I practice using these tools more I will surely make use of them as much as I need to, both and at work and personally. The short videos in plain english were very easy to understandand and very helpful to me. As I mentioned on #9 I am a bit familiar with FB chat and IM, I do use these pretty frequently with my family. Thanks for having trainings like this one, hope to see more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment