Thursday, January 21, 2010

Method #3

Personally I had never heard of "google docs" and "zoho" before this assignment. I think these tools are neat to have available, but as for me using them for personal information makes me feel a bit scarey and makes me nervous. On the other hand it does sound like a good thing for our students at school, they not only could save the assignments, reshearch papers, etc... for as long as they wanted to keep them, they would be able to access them anywhere the internet was available. In our school we can currently make backups of assignments etc.. to a server, which is onsite only. For library information it sounds like an intresting option to consider and I think we should learn alot more before we take that step but I'm glad we're learning so we can keep up with technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment